PCEF Program Virtual Visit & Scholar Circle Art Lesson: Elementary Visual Arts (EVA)
Thursday, January 26, 2023
5 - 6 PM
Register to Attend
Join us for a virtual grandparent-grandchild art lesson, taught by Park City School District’s Elementary Visual Art specialist, Melissa Allen! Learn more about the Elementary Visual Arts (EVA) Program by hearing directly from Melissa, the EVA Instructor at Parley's Park Elementary, AND participating in an art lesson with her.
**Please be sure grandparents and you/your children are registered -- this will ensure everyone is able to join the zoom!**
Art Lesson → Fredensreich Hundertwasser Landscape
- One sheet of drawing paper
- Black sharpie
- Primary and secondary colors [markers, colored pencils, or crayons]: blue, red, yellow, purple, orange, green
- Metallic colors [sharpies, colored pencils or crayons]: silver and gold
The visit will include a Q&A session. Guests are welcome to submit questions prior to the event or during the event.
- Friday, September 30, 2022 → Real World Learning Virtual Visit | 10 Years of PCCAPS
- Monday, October 17, 2022 → Bright Futures Park City Virtual Visit | Starting to Celebrate the 1st College Graduates
Program Virtual Visits offer an opportunity for the community to learn more about the programs Park City Education Foundation (PCEF) donors support. The visits are a platform for program managers to share successes, challenges, and everything in between!
- 4.28.22 PCEF 2022 Alumni Showcase
- 4.5.22 Classroom Grants Virtual Visit
- 2.16.22 Preschool Virtual Visit
- 1.26.22 Elementary Visual Arts (EVA) Virtual Visit and Art Lesson
- 12.1.21 PCCAPS Virtual Visit
- 11.10.21 Bright Futures Virtual Visit
- 10.11.21 Elementary Afterschool Virtual Visit
Bright Futures students will announce their college decisions and reflect on both the challenges and excitement of the college application process.
Hear from six PCHS alumni/college graduates about their unique and inspiring work experiences, and how their time in Park City prepared them for collegiate success, the unexpected, and fulfilling careers beyond the norm!
- Joe Thomas PCHS Class of 2013
- Grant Sanderson PCHS Class of 2011
- Leslie Rodriguez PCHS Class of 2015
- Jesus Loya PCHS Class of 2000
- Molly Leavens PCHS Class of 2014
- Emily Billow PCHS Class of 2017
- 2.2.2021 → Scholar Circle Grandparent-Grandchild Elementary Visual Art (EVA) Lesson
- 1.20 - 28.2021 → Scholar Circle Chat with Your Principal
- 12.8.2020 → Bright Futures College Students: Surviving and Thriving During COVID
- 12.2.2020 → Scholar Circle "PCHS Student Showcase"
- 11.17.2020 → Student Success in the Age of COVID hosted with Communities that Care
- 9.30.2020 → Scholar Circle "Lessons We've Learned When Schools Closed" with PCSD Chief Academic Office Amy Hunt
- 7.22.2020 → Back to School Plan with PCSD Superintendent Dr. Gildea
- 5.12.2020 → Emergency Express Grants: What They've Meant for Teachers
- 4.22.2020 → Scholar Circle "Talk, Share, Connect with PCSD Superintendent Dr Gildea"