Being an effective parent while you try to support your pre-teen or teenager’s academic and social journey through middle and high school years can be extremely challenging.
Please join Park City Education Foundation for an event dedicated to helping you navigate this journey.
- What to expect during these transformative years.
- Effective ways to build your capacity as a parent.
- How incidents are handled, what resources are available, contacts for questions.
- Useful ways to partner with PCSD in the best interests of your child.
These critical insights and proven techniques come from a panel of Park City School District’s own caring and trusted counseling and administrative educators, moderated by Mary Christa Smith, CEO & Founder, Conscious Coalition Consulting.
How to Best Support Your Child Grades 6-12
DATE → Thursday, April 27, 2023
TIME → 5:00 - 7 PM @ Kiln
DISCUSSION → Panel starts @ 5:30
- Roger Arbabi, Principal | Park City High School
- Caleb Fine, Principal | Treasure Mountain Jr. High
- Amy Jenkins Principal | Ecker Hill Middle School
- Dr. Wendy St. James, Principal | Park City Learning Center
- Niko Jensen, Counselor | TMJH
- Rebecca Gonzalez, Teacher | EHMS
- Amanda Wissler, Therapist | Amanda Wissler Counseling
How To Best Support Your Child Grades 6 - 12 is PCEF’s third and final Educator and Student Wellness Series event for the 2022/2023 school year.
This event is free but registration is required. We hope to see you there!
Previous PCEF Educator and Student Wellness Speaker events:
- Dr. Michael Thompson’s “Are the Kids Alright"
- Dr. Jason Rafferty’s “Tripping Through Adolescent Substance Abuse and Experimentation: What Parents Need to Know”