PCEF Seeks a Part-time Development Coordinator
Park City Education Foundation’s mission is to fund and support educator-powered initiatives that inspire all Park City students to reach their academic and lifelong potential. As a key member of the Park City Education Foundation team, the new position of part time Development Coordinator will play an integral role in supporting all Advancement activities including managing the database, working on events, donor management, direct mail coordination and correspondence. This position will report to the VP of Advancement and will be a contributing team player as part of a high-functioning nonprofit organization.
Salary: Non-exempt and hourly rate of $26-$29
Hours: Up to 25 hours/week
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Provide support for all development activities and serve as main contact for donors when VP of Advancement is not available.
- Manage the use of Salesforce, including entering gifts and production of mailing lists, donor acknowledgements, various reports, and maintaining data accuracy.
- Manage our parent appeal process and Live PC Give PC including coordinating all volunteers, correspondence, and follow up.
- Serve as coordinator for all Live PC Give PC activities.
- Work with finance staff to ensure accurate reporting of gifts.
- Support VP of Advancement with special event logistics - planning, managing, executing, and follow up- for Red Apple Gala and Running with Ed.
- Perform donor and prospect research on individuals, corporations and foundations.
- Maintain and cultivate effective relationships with donors and prospects.
- In collaboration with VP of Advancement, coordinate Board and Committee members to assist with year- round thanking of donors.
- Support VP of Advancement with all Development and Communications-related committees
- Assist VP of Programs and VP of Advancement with grant proposal creation and submission; assist with all grant reporting.
- Manage matching gift process and follow up
- Create and implement grandparent support strategy.
Who Are You?
- You are curious and driven. You are excited by opportunities to learn and grow. You can adapt to new ideas, processes and concepts. You thrive on a fast paced team and are willing to pitch in and do what it takes in pursuit of the team’s goals.
- You are analytical. You ask questions and enjoy using numbers to find the answers. You are skilled at analyzing and manipulating data and presenting it in a digestible format.
- You are a people person. You are skilled at connecting with others, building relationships and delivering high quality customer service with a smile.
- You have at least three years of professional experience. You have demonstrated excellence with acute attention to detail and the ability to self-direct, anticipate roadblocks, maintain confidentiality, meet deadlines, and prioritize among competing goals.
Desired skills and experience:
- 3+ years working or volunteering in a nonprofit.
- Experience with donor management databases- ideally salesforce.
- Demonstrated competence to assess priorities and manage a variety of activities and tasks.
- Comfortable interacting and communicating with a diverse array of stakeholders including donors, staff, board members, and educators and administrators from the PCSD.
- Event planning experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Google suite. Proficiency with spreadsheets and must be able to produce reports with minimal guidance.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends for PCEF events (community events, Gala, etc.)
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity and Inclusion:
Park City Education Foundation opposes discrimination and injustice in all forms. Research shows that members of underrepresented groups – including women, LGBTQIA+ identified people, Black, Indigenous, and other people of color (BIPOC) – tend to apply for jobs only if they meet every single requirement listed. Here at Park City Education Foundation, we want the best candidate for the job, and that candidate might not always meet 100% of the qualifications listed. If you are passionate about our work and joining our team, we encourage you to apply – especially if you are a member of a structurally marginalized group. We look forward to your application.
The Park City Education Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. All employment decisions and personnel actions are administered without regard to age, disability, race, color, sex, veteran status, religion, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, political affiliation, or belief. These employment practices include all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, working conditions, benefits, compensation, training, promotion or transfer, and termination of employment. The selection process shall be uniform for all applicants. Applicants with disabilities requiring reasonable accommodations during the hiring process may contact email@example.com