This list is a portion of PCEF's content from its Educator and Student Wellness Speaker Series event, “How to Best Support Your Child Grades 6 - 12.” The series is a cornerstone of PCEF’s newest Signature Initiative, Educator and Student Wellness.
The event convened a panel of six of PCSD's own caring and trusted counseling and administrative educators as well as a private practice therapist to address:
- What to expect during these transformative years.
- Effective ways to build capacity as a parent.
- How incidents are handled.
- What resources are available.
- Specific contacts for specific questions.
- Useful ways to partner with PCSD in the best interests of your child.