YOUR VOTE IS CRITICAL
BOND COST projection: ~$8.35*per month for families.
A Park City School District bond is on the ballot this year. Ballots will be delivered starting October 15.
- Avg. primary residents: ~$8.35*/mo (*$946K home value estimate)
- Avg. business property/second home: ~$15.18/mo
- $79.2 million bond proposal*
- Enlarge PCHS to a full 4-year high school
- Move grade 9 into PCHS
- Enhance CTE
- Enlarge Ecker to 6, 7, 8 grades/decommission TMJH
- Enlarge all elementary schools
- Ease overcrowding
- Enable/meet demand for universal Pre-K
Your vote will determine the future of education in Park City.