Park City – you DID IT!
You showed up in a record-smashing way for Beat the Call 2021 and you helped PCEF change the equation for Park City School District students and teachers.
Here are your WINNERS for The UPS Stores Park City Grants:
The $5,000 TOP PRIZE prize goes to Jeremy Ranch Elementary School, which had a whopping, record-breaking parent participation percentage of 84%!
And this year, there is a tie for second place. Both Trailside and McPolin had 75% parent participation rates; they will each receive a $3,000 UPS Stores Park City Grant.
FINAL SCHOOL STANDINGS:
1st: $5,000 prize! → JRES with 84% parent participation!
2nd: $3,000 → TSES with 75%!
2nd: $3,000 → MPES with 75%!
4th: $1,000 → Parley's Park with 46%!
5th: $1,000 → Ecker Hill with 37%!
6th: $1,000 → TMJH at 31%!
7th: $1,000 =→PCHS at 19%!
The UPS Stores Grant money will be distributed to each school's PTO/A. Each school will also earn an additional $1,000, thanks to the hard work of their volunteer PCEF ambassadors!
PCEF's Give $180 to Beat the Call campaign donations fund eight key classroom-centered, research-based initiatives, which are meant to inspire all Park City students to successfully reach their academic and lifelong potential.
PCEF’S 8 KEY INITIATIVES:
- Preschool: Half-day for 3 years; full day for 4 years
- EVA: Elementary Visual Arts
- Afterschool: K- 9th grade
- STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- PCCAPS: Park City Center for Advanced Professional Studies (PCHS juniors & seniors)
- Bright Futures Park City: First-generation college coaching program
- Classroom & Express Grants: Classroom Grants support academic success, the whole child, and innovation; Emergency Express Grants fund immediate in-person and online learning needs
- Idea Lab: Student and teacher voices in education
Within the eight initiatives, there are more than a hundred programs that have an impact on every single one of the 5,000 PCSD students.
Thanks to YOUR support parents, PCEF can continue to fund programming that positively impacts every single one of your children in the Park City School District!
Beat the Call is done for 2021 but it's never too late to give! DONATE HERE
Thank you to The UPS Stores Park City for being our Give $180 to Beat the Call sponsor!
School standings, and winners of The UPS Stores Park City Grants, are determined by the highest percentage* of parents giving any amount AND meeting or beating last year's giving percentage. *To qualify for Beat the Call, the minimum donation per family is $1.00. A family must make their own donation. We encourage everyone to donate $1 per school day/$180 per year/$15 per month.